'2 States' to be shot in the US
'2 States', starring Adivi Sesh and Shivani Rajasekhar in lead roles, is directed by debutant Venkat Kuncham. The rom-com, an adaptation of Chetan Bhagat's novel '2 States: The Story Of My Marriage', is produced by MLV Sathyanarayana (Sattibabu) on Lakshya Productions.
Giving an update on the progress of the project, producer MLV Satyanarayana (Sattibabu) says, "We have completed two schedules each in Kolkata and Hyderabad. The rushes of the schedules done so far are very satisfactory. About 60 percent of the production works are over. The last schedule will be shot in the US. The schedule has got delayed because of Visa issues. We now have got our Visas and will kickstart the US schedule in January 2019. With the completion of the schedule in the US, 90 percent of the film will have been wrapped up. The remaining 10 percent shoot will be done in Hyderabad."
Adivi Sesh, Shivani Rajasekhar, Rajat Kapoor, Bhagya Sree, Lissy, Adithya Menon, Priyadarshi, Rahul Ramakrishna, Vidyullekha Raman, Hema, and Uttej.
Music is by Anup Rubens. Cinematography is by Shaneil Deo. Stunts are by Ravi Varma. Dialogues are by Mithun Chaitanya. Screenplay is by Madhu Srinivas. Publicity Design is by Anil-Bhanu. MS Kumar is the Executive Producer.